Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 98

Woke up at a decent time to get to work on my paper. Of course it was another gorgeous day out and I was inside writing my paper. Before I got started I did go to the gym since I had not been for the past five days since I had been working on my last paper. After the gym I came back to my flat, showered, had some food, and got to work. I was pretty much in the zone so things were moving along. I took a break from my paper and took Brian to the Eldon to get a pint because he was stressing about money. We sat and chatted and he was at ease for a bit. I then made some chicken for dinner and then continued working on my paper. Ash was DJ'ing at a club tonight and I really wanted to go to see him play, but I knew I had to get this paper done. Of course everyone came back here afterwards and I had to be up early and didn't get that much sleep cause I heard them all. I was really annoyed at them because I had a long day ahead of me, but they eventually quieted down and fell back to sleep.

No comments: