Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 88

At home, this weekend is culture shock weekend at school, which is where different bands play throughout the weekend and everyone just enjoys the weather and the music. It is such a fun weekend and I am upset that I could not be there with everyone, but at least I had a pub crawl to look forward to.
After I ate breakfast and got ready Brian and I headed into town to go get some things to help make us look like homeless people for the pub crawl. We wound up in Primark cause it is so cheap and we got some stuff. I got a pink sweater that was ready baggy on me and green sweatpants that I planned to cut up. Brian got some good things as well. After our Primark adventure we headed back to our flats. I went upstairs to go get some work done and such. I got some done, but I was a bit distracted cause everyone was in Luke's room getting ready to go out. So I decided that I would take a break from work. At around nine Brian, Emily, Melody, Valentina and myself went down to this little fair that was set up. It was a really sketchy fair. It was so small and no one was there, but maybe that was because they were closing up. Anyway, we decided to do the bumper cars. Brian and myself were in one car and Melody and Emily were in another car. Brian was steering and I had the gas. Lets just say that I have not laughed that hard in a while. I was basically laughing the whole ride, which I must say was quite long. Best pound spent today! I forgot how much fun bumper cars are. After that we all headed back. By the time I got back to my flat everyone had already left Luke's room so it is nice and quite. I did a little bit more work, talked to mom on skype and then I headed to bed.

No comments: