Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 95

Last night I didn't sleep so well as I heard everyone once again and plus at nine am the lovely fire alarm went off. I heard it going off in the next building and new it was coming to our building next so I plugged my ears and was ready. It was quite short today which was nice. I fell back to sleep for a bit longer and then got up to get some work done. I finished revising my first essay and did the bibliography and then I really had no motivation to start working on my next one. I decided to take a shower and figured that maybe after I would want to get some work done. That didn't happen because Ash was in the kitchen teaching Chloe how to mix and of course I would rather do that than my work. I asked Chloe what she had to learn for and she told me it's her final exam. Yes, her final exam is DJ'ing! Apparently this is what one of her classes is all about. I wish we had a class like that back at home. I would never mind doing my work then! After I watched for a bit I got myself together and then headed into town to pick up my grandparents package. It looked a bit cold out so I put a coat on and my boots. I regretted that decision when I was halfway to town cause I was beginning to sweat. It was oddly warm out even though there was all this overcast and it looked like it was going to be cold. Anyway, I got into town only to find out that my package was not in yet, even though the letter said wait 24 hours before you get it. That was 24 hours. The lady said it usually takes 48 hours and I should try back tomorrow. Well at least I will have something to do tomorrow. I got back to my room and stared at my computer getting just about nothing done. It hen went downstairs and hung out with Ash, Jamie, and Sean. After that I came back upstairs to try and work on more, but nothing. I chatted with my mom on skype and then attempted to watch some TV through the internet, but that takes forever to stream, so I just decided to head to bed.

No comments: