Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 84

I didn't have class until one today, but I got up early anyway to work on some of my assignments. That lasted for about two hours and then I lost focus. I had some breakfast, got ready and then headed over to class. After class I headed back to my flat for some lunch and then took a quick nap before I headed back in to town for my last class of the day. I was going to go to the gym after class, but it was so nice out that I just headed back, got my sneakers and went for a run in the park. People were walking around, riding their bikes, and playing football. It was a nice run. After I finished I walked back and then took a shower before I headed downstairs for dinner with Brian and the twins. We had chicken, potatoes, rice, green beans and bread. It was quite delicious once again. Since the twins cooked for us tonight Brian and myself were on cooking duty tomorrow night. After dinner I headed back up to my room to do some things and then I headed to bed.

No comments: