Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 73

This morning I was woken up by my phone ringing. It was Marieta saying, "Lets go to the gym." I got up, had a little something to eat, got dressed and then headed downstairs to meet up with Marieta. We walked over to the gym and did our workout. After I went to the library quickly to read a group essay because I could not open the document on my computer. After that I headed back to my flat. On the way I stopped a Tesco to pick up some things for dinner. Once I got back to my flat, I had a little something to eat. Then I shaved my legs, showered and straightened my hair. Then I began to look up classes for next semester as I get to register early due to the fact that I am an athlete. Registration is on the ninth and of course I am going to be in Ireland until the eighth so I wanted to get some sort of idea before I left. After doing that I did a little bit of work and then went downstairs to watch a movie with the twins. We watched Confessions of a Shopaholic. It was a cute chick flick. After the movie I headed to bed as I had to get up a bit early tomorrow to catch the train to York.

No comments: