Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 65

Today I had class all day as usual. I got ready and then headed over to my tutorial class for management accounting. After I printed some things out in the library and then headed over to my next class. After that class my other group met to discuss the final paper. We split it up into parts and decided on a day to get it all done. I was going to go to the gym after that, but I was not in the mood and it was drizzling out so I just walked back to my room and got some food. I then headed to my accounting lecture, which was the last one of the year. I mean we still have lecture, but they are review lectures for the exam and of course I am going to those. After class I headed back to my room and went downstairs to hang out with the twins. I finally got to hear them talk Bulgarian. It was really cool. After, they finished Brian came over and then the four of us cooked dinner. After dinner was finished I went back upstairs and Brian and me watched some Entourage and then I went to bed.

No comments: