Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 54

Today I woke up and was pretty productive. I went into town and went to the gym and then went to to store to get a couple of things. After that I headed back to my flat and showered and then went down to Valentina's room to do some work. I was going to walk to the library but I was not in the mood, so I just took all my stuff and went downstairs. After about three hours of work I was done. I chatted with the twins for a bit and then headed back to my room to hang out with everyone and get ready for the night.
Luke and Ash are Djing a house party tonight so I was quite excited. They left around nine to go set everything up and them me and everyone else got together and started to drink. After they were done setting up they came back to drink with us a bit and then around 11 we all walked over. The walk was hilarious because some of the guys were really drunk. Some of my international friends came to the party which I was surprised at because these kind of parties are not really their scene. Anyway, we all walked together, when we got there it was not that crowded so I was able to enjoy the music and dance. When Ash started playing everyone was in the room dancing and just enjoying the music. By the time Luke got on the  room was so crowded that I could not even get in so I just hung out in the hallway and watched him from there.
This house party was something else. There was a DJ on at all times, they had all these lights, a fog machine, and there was the same amount of people outside on the street as there was in the house. I could barely move, but it was an awesome house party.
At around four Brian and I walked home and then we skyped with his family for a bit. After that I headed back to my room and went to bed.

Side note: Sprinkles are called hundreds of thousands, cookies are called biscuits, and an ice pop is called an ice lolly. hilarious.

No comments: