Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 50

Today I woke up around ten to get some things done before class at one. It was such a gorgeous day out that getting up and getting ready was very pleasant. I had some breakfast, folded my laundry, and did some more research before class.
I walked into town for class. The walk was amazing due to the fact that the sun was shining. There were people sitting outside and everyone was just enjoying the weather.
Class didn't last long due to the fact that group presentations started so after the first group presented the professor let us go early. Basically, class lasted about a half hour. After class let out my group mates and I headed over to the library to start our power point for that class. We have our presentation in two weeks. We got about eleven slides done. I was impressed. After that I went back to my flat to have some lunch and relax for a bit. After that I got ready for my tutorial class. I was debating not going since the slides are always on line and it is basically the same thing, but I went because then after class I was planning on going to the library. I got to lecture which was not bad at all and then after it was over I was heading over to the library, but I also wanted to go to the gym before it closed at eight and I knew that I was going to be in the library for a bit. So, instead of going to the library I walked back to my flat and got changed for the gym. It worked out quite nice because I ran into Marieta (one of the twins) who was off to the gym as well so I had a gym buddy. We walked back to the gym and did our separate workouts. After the gym Marieta went to a meeting and I headed back.
When I got back there was knocking at the door and everyone started coming in because Ash is backing visiting again. He didn't even last a week away and he is already back. Haha. I said hello to everyone and then took a shower. After I finished getting dressed I made some food and then hung out with everyone for a bit. Then I headed down the block to go to a birthday party real quick. I stayed for a bit and then left to finish some work, but of course that never happened because I wound up chatting with Brian who I have not seen in a day. We both felt like it was so much longer than that. I told him all about the great day I was having. Not only might I be seeing one of my friends in the beginning of May because he will be over here, but housing for next year has been sorted out and I am very excited.
Brian bought a basketball at Argos because he wants to play basketball, but now he has to go back and buy a pump because it came deflated. Haha. After chatting for a bit we headed over to the twins place and chatted with them for a bit. They were cooking food for dinner and for lunch tomorrow. Brian tried salami for the first time and loved it. He basically ate half of the stick. Haha. I had some tea since I was coughing up a storm. It helped a bit, but I was still couching.
Oh yeah, I have this cough that once I start I just keep coughing and it is really annoying. I hate it. I have cough drops and everything, but I plan to buy medicine tomorrow for it. After talking to then I went back to my flat to get ready for bed. Everyone was still where I left them in Ash's room. I said goodnight and went to bed.

No comments: