Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 63

Today was a nice day out! Brian, the twins and myself all went out for a long walk and then stopped at this boat pub/restaurant in town to get a bit to eat. After the walk I headed up to my room to do a bit or work and then just relaxed. I actually wound up watching a movie. I watched New Moon. The first one was horrible and this one was a little better, but I think I loved it because of the love story. After the movie I hung out with Luke and Jamie in the kitchen while they cooked something to eat. A lady bug flew in the window and onto the light and Jamie wanted to kill it. I said "no!" and went to go get it to let it outside. Of course when I went to get it the lady bug flew away and I thought it was on me, but it turned out it just flew into the light. When I was walking over to sit down I heard something in/by my ear and flipped out. The guys just stared at me like I was crazy and began laughing, as I just stood in the middle of the floor shaking my head and kept me head tilted to the right because I thought I had a bug in my ear! I was paranoid for about a half hour because I thought I kept hearing weird things, but it turns out that it was nothing. I'm glad I could entertain them though. Haha After that fiasco I called it a night as I had to get ready for my presentation tomorrow.

No comments: