Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 57

Woke up around 11 and got some things done before class. At around 12:30 I headed to over to class. Class only lasted about forty minuted sue to the fact that there was another group presentation. After class ended I went to the library with my group and we continued working on our presentation as we are presenting next class. We worked in the library until it was time for our next class. I headed over to lecture. It was really helpful because the lecture was on what we have to present in our next class so I got a lot of useful notes. After class I headed over the library to work on some of the power point and I wound up just finishing the whole thing. I was just in the zone and did it.
I finished up and then headed back to my room to cook some dinner. As I was cooking the guys came in and were cooking as well so we all ate dinner together. They are hilarious. I love them. After dinner they all got ready as they were going out. They kept bugging Luke to go out as well, but had uni the next day so he didn't even though he was debating whether to go out or not. After dinner I showered, did some things on the computer and then headed to bed.

No comments: