Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 58

Got up around eight. Ate breakfast and then headed to class. After class I went to print out my tickets for my flight tonight since we were heading to Dublin! Once printed I went to my next class. After class ended I went into town to get something green. I figured it was a must to wear something green in Ireland for St. Patty's Day. Since I didn't really have anything green I looked around town for  a while. It was not easy trying to find a green shirt. For some reason there was no green to be found, but luckily one store had some green and I just got a plain shirt.
Went back to my flat for some lunch and then wasted some time before going back for my last class. After class ended I went to the gym really quick since I had only been once this week. After the gym I walked back quickly to shower, eat and get ready. After all that I met with the girls and then we got our taxis to head to the airport!

No comments: