Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 55

I got woken up today at 10:30 by Jamie because he had not been to sleep and wanted to hang out. I was not that happen being woken up only five hours after I fell asleep. Anyway, we chatted and lounged around and then he wound up falling asleep. I was awake now so I decided to be productive. I put some laundry on and made some eggs for breakfast. I also started looking up flights to Ireland for Easter to visit Emily.
It was such a gorgeous day out that I was getting antsy to open my shades and go outside, but Jamie was still sleeping. At around two he got up and went back to his room to sleep some more. I got dressed and was ready to walk into town and then Brian asked me if I wanted to go to a store with him in town. That was perfect because I planned to go into town anyway. We met up and then walked into town.
Brian has a field trip that he is leaving for tomorrow so he needed to pick up some things for the trip. He got some long sleeve shirts, a pair of waterproof shoes, and some food for the bus ride. After he was done we walked back. Once again I got all my books and headed downstairs to Valentina's room to do some work. We worked again for about another three hours and then around eight we cooked dinner. Brian come over and Melody joined us as well. After dinner I headed back upstairs to my room to shower. After showering I got comfy in my sweatpants and then hung around with Brian and the twins and then went to bed. Talk about a relaxing saturday night.

No comments: