Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 62

Got up around eleven and had something to eat. I planned to go to the library to do some work but of course it was raining outside and I was not walking in the rain, so I grabbed all my stuff and went downstairs to Valentina's room to do some work with her. I was really hyper and awake and was not focused at first so the three of us talked for a while and then we got serious and did some work. After that we all had dinner together, including Brian. After dinner we cleaned up and then all got ready to go out. I was so ready to go out because I have not been out to a club in a while. Once everyone was dressed we all met up and did some pre-drinking before going out.
We headed over to this club called Evolution. None of us have been there before so we were all excited to check out a new place. It was a nice place and played music like home. I don't mind that music, but I prefer the techno when I am out. I have really grown to love it ever since I have been over here. I mean, I enjoyed it before I came here, but I am always surrounded by it and love it!
There were two rooms in the club which was nice because we got to pick which room played the better music and stayed in there. Towards the end of the night we found a nice little place upstairs that overlooked everyone else on the dance floor and started to laugh at all the drunk people below. It was quite entertaining. Once my feet and knee started hurting me I knew it was time to go. We got a taxi and headed home. It was a fun night.

No comments: