Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 47

Today I woke up and really just lounged around. I was going to go into town to get somethings I need, but it was drizzling out and I did not feel like walking in the rain. That meant the library was out as well. I cleaned up around the flat a bit and did some work, while talking to friends in between. I had dinner with Melody and the twins downstairs. We cooked pasta. After dinner I got ready for the night and then went back down for some hot chocolate. After that we all headed over to Emily's (Emily that lives in California) flat because it was her birthday. I stayed there for a bit and then went over to Tom's flat to hang out with everyone who was going out to Metropolis. Everyone over at Emily's were going to a different club and I had already purchased my ticket for Metropolis so that is why I didn't go with them. Although I was upset that I was not going to be going out with Brian and the twins, I had such a great time at Metropolis. the venue is huge and has three floors with different people performing in each. The performer I wanted to see, Subfocus came on at two in the main room. I hear Subfocus's music all the time because my flats mate play it all the time, but to hear it live with a huge crowd was amazing. It was a great night! After that I headed home. Jamie walked back with because he was not going to let me go by myself. I felt bad because everyone else was staying until the end and then going to a house party, but he insisted. I was thankful that he walked me back though. Jamie and I chatted for a while and then I headed to bed.

No comments: