Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 64

Today I got up around ten to get ready to meet up with my group and prepare for our presentation. I headed over to the library around eleven to print some things and then everyone met up around twelve. We figured out who was going to talk about what and then headed over to the class to set up and such. I tried not to be nervous when the time came close, but I can't help it because I am not a fan of presenting. I stumble over some words, but once it got started it was not so bad. After it was over I felt so relieved. We met wit the professor and she gave us feedback. She said that all went well so hopefully the grade will show that. After that I headed over to the gym and then headed back to my flat to eat. After that I worked on some work and then just had a nice relaxing night.

No comments: