Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 39

Last night was a pretty late night. I wound up hanging out with my mates in the kitchen until about 4 in the morning. Needless to say I slept in late on Friday. After doing being a bum for the whole day I decided to take a walk into town. I went to Primark to exchange some things, but of course I got there around the time they were closing so the things that I had in my hand I could not try on so I just did the exchange and hoped for the best. Lets just say that I have to make another trip to Primark. Oh well.
I got back to my flat and go ready for the night. We wound up just playing power hour over at Brian's flat with all of his mates. My mates were supposed to go to a house party, but that never really happened so after power hour I just went back and got some sleep.

No comments: