Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 46

I heard the guys come in around 8:30 to wake Luke up. They did not go out, they were just coming in to wake up Luke so that he could get ready to leave for his flight. Luke left for holiday for the week and the guys wanted to say bye before he left. I fell bak to to sleep and work up around 11:45. I heard Luke doing some things in his room and in the kitchen. I had some breakfast and then as Luke was leaving at around 12:30 I said goodbye. Now it is just me in the flat for a week. I honestly don't know what I am going to do because I know it is going to be so quite.
I put some laundry in, wrote out some postcards and headed over to the gym. I was not that motivated at the gym so I just did a little and then left. On my way out I ran into the twins, which is funny because the same thing happened the day before. I chatted with them for a little bit and then left to go mail my postcards. After that I stopped by the pound store ($1 store) and got some things that I needed. After that I walked back to my flat, folded my laundry, and showered. After I just chatted with friends on the computer and then Jamie and I went to the liquor store to get beer for beer pong. Jamie has never played before.
We finally broke in the solo cups. At first it was just Jamie, Brian, and myself and then before I knew it I had a kitchen full of people. Luke was not even here one night and everyone still managed to be in my kitchen. lol. It was quite funny. Most people never played beer pong before so we showed them and everyone got a chance to play. Some people had beginners luck and even beat Brian! Hahahaha.
I was getting tired and wanted to go to sleep, but I felt bad kicking everyone out so I stuck it out best I could. Then one of the guys asked when they should go and I said, "soon please." He knew I was tired and then nicely kicked everyone out. Sean is so sweet. After everyone left Jamie helped me clean up and then after he left I skyped with two of my friends from school because I was missing them really badly. I chatted with them for about a half hour and then talked with my mom, Keith, Uncle, and then finally went to bed. Skyping made me feel a lot better.

Side note: Fruit roll ups here are called fruit winders. Bangs or hair is called fringe and pissed means drunk.

No comments: