Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 60

I had my alarm set for eight, but of course I pressed the snooze button a bunch of times and didn't wind up getting up until 10:15. I missed my first class, but it is ok because it is just lecture and I can get the slides off the internet. I had a group meeting at 11 so I got myself together and then headed to the library. We worked on our presentation for a while and then I had to leave at 12:15 because I had to walk over to my other class at 12:30. I got to my class and there was no one there and it was already 12:25. I got nervous that she may have cancelled the tutorial in the lecture, but then some other people walked in. There was a total of six people who attended. I tell you uni is so laid back her compared to home. At the end of the tutorial she reminded us that this was the last class and all we had left were lectures. I was basically taken back because I still have about another two months here and I have a class that is already done. Not that I am complaining, but that is just so early. Anyway, after class ended, I stopped by Morrisons to get some groceries and then headed back to my flat. Of course it was drizzling on my walk back, but I am just used to the getting rained on now.
I put my groceries away, had some lunch, and then headed back to the library to meet with my other group to start working on our group paper. We figured out who was going to write about what and then we took out some books. I could not really function because I was so tired, but I tried my best. After that, I debated just going back to sleep, but I dragged myself to the gym and did a workout. Once finished, I walked back to my room and then took a two hour nap. I arose around eight and then showered and ate something. After that I went back downstairs to hang out with every. They were still there from the other day. Usual. lol. Once I got tired I said goodnight and then headed to bed.

No comments: