Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 43


Today I got up around 8 to get ready for my 9am class. We just reviewed the answers to the quiz that we had to do online. It was not really mandatory and just kind of like practice so basically me and four other people did it and no one else did, so the professor let the four of us leave early since the rest of them were doing the problems in class. Since I had some time until my next class I went to the gym and then after I went to my class at noon. Then I headed back to my flat to make some lunch before my last class.
My last class is a lecture, which the slides get put up on line, so I was debating not going, but I went. It was boring and long but once it was over I was happy. After class I went into town and went for a tan. I am not a fan of tanning, but I felt the whitest I have ever felt and needed to get a little bit of color. I hate being so white. After tanning I walked back, had some food, showered, and got ready for the night.

No comments: