Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 49

Today was another lazy day. I basically just lounged around. After I got up, I went downstairs and watched a movie about New Castle with Jamie and then everyone else came home from the being out the night before. They all went to hang out in Andy's flat, but I went back to my room to get some work done. I did work for about five minutes and then Melody and myself went down to the cafe to get some food. It was about 4:30pm and I was ordering breakfast. Haha. I finally had a proper English breakfast though. I had sausage, eggs, beans, toast, and orange juice. I had try beans on toast since everyone over here always talks about and I don't get what the big deal is. I mean, it is good, but it is not something that I would need to have. After eating we stopped by the little convenient store so that I could pick up some milk, eggs, and bread and then we walked back. I put my things away and then took a shower. After showering I did some more laundry (washed my towels) and finished up the rest of my work. I then talked to some friends online and went to bed. After a long night, my bed felt amazing.

No comments: