Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 42

Today I has all intentions of getting up around nine and going to the gym before class, but I just wound up sleeping until 10:30. I showered and then headed into to town for class. After class I went over the gym and while I was there I ran into the twins. After I was done they were leaving as well so we all walked home together. When I got back I made some tuna and then went downstairs to eat with the twins. After lunch I showered and then met up with Valentina to go to the library to get some work done. I was there for about 2 1/2 hours and got a good amount done. Then I headed over to Morrisons before they closed. I could not wait because I had no food for dinner. I go what I needed and then walked back to my flat. As I was cooking I cleaned up the kitchen a bit from the other night. I made myself rice with grilled chicken and peppers. It was quite delicious. I could not finish all of it so I wrapped the rest up, cleaned my dishes and then chatted with people on the computer. Then my one friend Melody invited to go to the next building over for a little party. It was Dan's birthday. He lives with Brian. When I got in the kitchen I knew most of the people, but also saw new faces. I was quite tired and everyone was a bit drunk so I snuck out and visited Brian in his room. We chatted for a while and then I left to go to bed. Of course when I want to go to bed everyone at home wants to chat. It was ok though because I wound up skyping with Alyssa and Laura and some others form home which was nice because I have not talked to them in a while. We talked for about an hour and then I had to go to bed because it was late and I was exhausted. I am really glad I got to talk with them though.

No comments: