Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 38

Today was another productive day. I got up around 9 and got ready for my class at 10. After lecture I went to the library to do some work. Then I headed over to Primark (a really awesome clothing store that has great prices) and looked around. I had a couple of things that I wanted to try on, but the line was long for trying on and I had to be at class in 20 minutes, so I just decided to buy the items. After paying, I walked over to class. We had to do an elevator pitch and since I was one of the two who was prepared, me and the other girl received a Cadbury chocolate bar. Woohoo for being prepared. After class I walked over to the library to meet up with someone to work on our management accounting test. We were there for about three hours, but we got most of it done so it was worth it. After that test I went to the gym for about an hour and then walked back to my flat, arriving home around 6:30. I showered, got ready and then went to a party with a bunch of people. It was with our new friends we made from London so it was fun. Then some of us came back to my flat and hung out with my flat mates and everyone else. It was a really nice night.

No comments: