Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 28


Today I got up around 11 to get some work done before class. Then Emily and I headed into town so that I could go to class. She walked around town while I was in class. We met up for lunch and then we went to Morrison’s to get food for dinner. She had a good Morrison’s experience because it was mid day and not that crowded at all. We walked back and after I helped her put the groceries away I walked back into town to go to my last class. Emily stayed and hung around in my room. After class I walked back to my room to meet up with Emily. I got an e-mail saying that I could pick up my package and on the card that I had it said the post office was open until 7 so Emily and I walked back into town to only find out that it was closed. Of course it was raining so I was a bit annoyed that I walked all the way into town in the rain to find out that I could not get my package. It was not a total disappointing trip because Emily bought a bag and I bought shoes. J That was basically the first kind of attire that I bought here. We walked back with our purchases without bags, because apparently you have to pay 4p for a plastic bag and I was not doing that. When we got back in we relaxed for a bit and then we went over to Brian’s to cook dinner because my kitchen was being occupied by the DJs.
For dinner we cooked pasta and garlic bread. I had salad but no one really wanted any besides myself so I didn’t bother to make it. Dinner was delicious and after we cleaned up Emily and myself headed back to my flat while Brian just relaxed in his room. I did some homework and then Emily and I mingled in the kitchen with everyone. Since Ash is leaving on Thursday a whole group of them were going out so they were pre-gaming in the kitchen. They kept bugging me to go out and I wanted to so bad, but I had Uni all day today so I didn’t go. After everyone left the both of us just relaxed, chatted on skype and then headed to bed. 

No comments: