Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 31

Today I got up around 8:45 to get ready for my class at 10. I had some cereal and then headed over to my lecture class. After that I went to the library to do some work, since I had an hour and a half to kill before my next class. I saw no point in going back to my place so I just went to the library. Worked out better anyway. After I did some work I got a little snack for the walk to my tutorial. After class ended I wound up walking around for a bit in town. I tried some clothes on and went into different stores, but I didn’t buy anything. The only things I did but was things that I needed, but I got all that at the pound store (the dollar store). I also, shopped around for a digital camera since I need one for this weekend. I am going to get one tomorrow. After doing that I walked back to my room and wasted some time on the computer and made some food.
I got invited to diner downstairs with the twins and Brian, but of course I had just finished eating so I went down to just hang out with them. After they finished they twins had to leave for a meeting and I had to let someone into my room because no one was answering. When I let them in Luke was mixing. No wonder no one answered the door. Lol. I was supposed to go back down stairs to hang out with Brian and everyone else, but I got side tracked with watching Luke mix. He began to explain and show me some things. I am just so amazed by all that. I would love to learn how to do spin by the time I leave here. After that I skyped with my mom and did some shaving of the legs at the same time. It is all about the multi tasking. After that I took a shower and then got ready to hang out with everyone. 

No comments: