Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 29


Today was another early morning. Got up around 7:30 to leave by 8. When we were on our way out we ran into my flat mate just coming in from the night before. He had an exam at 11, which he said went well, but I could have never done that. I give him credit. I walked Emily over to the bus station so she could catch the bus that goes to the airport. We said goodbye and then I walked to class for the day. When I got to class I stepped in to the bathroom to blow my nose and I got another nosebleed. I totally forgot not to blow my nose hard. And it figures that I would get a nosebleed during the one class that I really need to be in. My management accounting class is going to be my toughest class. The nosebleed lasted for about five minutes and then I went back into class, but I kept tissues right by me just in case. Thank goodness I did because during the middle of class I got little drips of blood that I just soaked up with the tissues, nothing to major.
In between my classes I finally picked up my package! It was the one that my mom sent the solo cups in. Brian is really excited that the cups are finally here. I have another package, but it is at a totally different post office and I just put in for a re-delivery, which should be coming tomorrow. I don’t know what is in that package so I am pretty excited to get it! I had salad for lunch and then worked on some homework. After doing a bit of work, I took about an hour nap and then went and hung out with everyone in Ash’s room. They have basically been in there relaxing and being bums all day. After hanging out with them for a bit I took a shower and then got myself together to go out to the bar for a bit. 

No comments: