Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 35


Today I slept a little and then got ready to meet my group for a little presentation that we have next week. We did not have our tutorial class so we figured we would use that time to get this presentation done. It did not take that long so we were in an out. After that I went over to the gym to sign up. They told me that my induction time was tomorrow at 5:30 so I would have to wait to use the gym. I must say there are some cuties that go/work at the gym. I just found my new favorite place lol.
I walked back to my flat to do some laundry and have some lunch. After that I walked back into to town to go to my lecture class. After lecture ended I cam back to my flat and uploaded pictures on my blog. I took a quick shower and then I chatted with mom and dad on skype while eating some salad. After that I went to bed kind of early.

No comments: