Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 37


Today was pretty productive. I slept in and then got up had some breakfast and then got my stuff together and headed over to the library. Spent about three hours there and got a good amount of work done. Then after that I headed over to the gym. It was packed and I debated on leaving and going back, but I knew if I did that I would have never went back, so I just stayed and did my thing. After about an hour at the gym, I walked back to my flat and took a shower. I decided I was going to straighten my hair so as I was cooking some food I let me hair air dry. I wound up cooking some eggs and potatoes. After eating and cleaning up I straightened my hair. After I was done with that I chatted on line with some friends and finished some work due for tomorrow. Brian came over and we attempted to make some cookies. As we were waiting for them to be done he called his Grandparents through Skype and I called my on the phone. I have some international pin number. It was nice to talk to them. The cookies took far too long to make and once they were done they didn’t even look like cookies. They were the shape of the pan and were rock hard. I guess that is what happens when you buy a bag of cookie mixture for a pound. I am never making those cookies again. After that failure I got ready for bed as I have class tomorrow at ten.

No comments: