Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 15


Today was a busy day. I have class starting at 9am and I don’t end until 5. I have a about a 2 hour break in between my last two classes so I usually just go back to my flat, walk around town, go to the library, or like I did today, get some food with friends. We went to this coffee shop where we just sat and chatted for a while. It was nice. I think the only reason I didn’t walk all the way back to my flat was because it was snowing/raining outside.
I was almost late for my lecture class because I thought it started at 4, but it starts at 3:30. I hate walking in late so I rushed to get there before the teacher started. I got there just in time, even though I have a phobia of walking into to a room full of people. I just didn’t look at anyone and sat in the first open seat I saw. I hate that feeling when you walk into a room full of people and everyone looks to see who is coming in. Worst feeling ever.
After class I went back to my flat and had some dinner with Brian, and then I Skyped the final Paris details with Emily. My flight is booked and I am going! I am so excited. It was a little expensive, but I know it is going to be so worth it! I mean when I am ever going to be in Paris again with my best friend! J Right after I finished booking my flight Brian booked his and then we headed out to the bar to meet up with everyone. It is international night every Tuesday night at the bar.
While at the bad I got a call from an unknown number. I new it was my mom calling me but there was no way I was going to hear her if I picked up. So after I got back I skyped with her and apparently my bank called because I used my card overseas, meanwhile I called them before I left saying that I will be using my cards overseas. I am going to call them and straighten it out. Either way I am so excited to go to Paris. 

No comments: