Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 125


Happy Birthday to my best friend Emily Stack! It is upsetting that I am not around to celebrate the big 21 with her, but I am sure we will make up for it.
Another beautiful day out in Leeds. I woke up around eleven and then got ready to go to the park with everyone again. Today I busted out my bathing suit top because it was that nice out. I was not laying the proper way so me left side got redder than my right side. It was pretty funny and of course Brian and Marieta made fun of me for it. What else is new. Haha I love them both though. I got a shower in around four and then met up with Brian and Marieta to head to the airport and pick up Valentina! Today she was arriving back with her green card! Her flight landed around 5:30 and once she arrived we said our hellos and congrats and then got a taxi back to Woodhouse. The four of us got ready and then headed out to dinner and some drinks to celebrate. We went to some Chinese place for dinner, which was nice, and then when we went for drinks I was the only one who got asked for ID. It happens to me all the time, never fails. WE got back around eleven and then hung out in flat nine for a bit as Tatiana and Tony were headed back to the states tomorrow. I got make to my flat around midnight, got ready for bed, watched an episode of How I Met Your Mother and then went to sleep.

No comments: