Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 118

I slept ok. I was still getting the chills and then would get hot. Marieta would keep checking on me throughout the night and kept making my washcloth colder to put on my forehead. When I got up I still felt horrible. I had to go to the bathroom and when I sat up on the bed everything stated to spin and I knew that was a sign of passing out so I lay back down for a bit until it passed. Since I was not getting better it was time to go back to the infirmary and get antibiotics. Not only was I not getting better, but also my throat was hurting and had big white spots all over my tonsils. So, Marieta, Brian and myself went back to the infirmary. I still had my bracelet on from last time we went. We waited for a while and then a doctor saw me. Turns out that I have tonsillitis. After finally getting some antibiotics we went back to our rooms. I took a shower and then just lay around.

No comments: