Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 123


Today was really nice out. Marieta, Brian and myself went for a walk. Instead of walking into town we headed in the other direction towards Headingly campus and hit those little shops on the way. I wound up getting an England football shirt at a thrift shop. There is a little hole in the collar, but you can barely notice it. During our walk we stopped at a pub and grabbed a drink. Then on the walk back we stopped and got some food. While we were eating a whole bunch of people entered the pub all dressed up. They were all doing the Otley run. It was quite entertaining. We all had a good laugh. After lunch we took a taxi back as we were lazy to walk all that way back. When we got back I showered and then went outside to drink and hang out with everyone. They had a little tent set up and had music going and everything. It was really nice. After that I went out to Mint club with all my English mates since I have not been out with them in ever. It was a fun night. Of course I was the first one to leave. I can’t stay out until six and seven like they do. When I got back I just went to bed.

No comments: