Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 117

Last night was probably the worst night I have had in a while. I never get sick and I have been sick more times in England than I have back in the states. I woke up feeling ok but I still felt weak and was still hot and cold. We then went downstairs to Marieta’s room, as the temperature in her room was perfect for me. She then cooked me some soup and gave me some toast. I really had no appetite, but I knew I had to eat and Marieta made sure of that. Her knew nickname is Hitler. She was always on my case to eat the soup and finish the toast. It was a struggle and took me a while to eat about half a bowl of soup, but I am glad she made me eat. We watched She’s The Man and then Marieta had to go to work. I was not thrilled about being alone, but she called Brian and told him to come to her flat when he could. After Marieta left for work I just wound up falling asleep. When I was up Brian was knocking at the door, it was perfect timing. He was out playing basketball, but when he got the message he came right over. I was feeling somewhat better as I had some food in me, so Brian and I went for a walk. WE went for a walk in the graveyard. Brian thought it was funny because I looked liked death and we were walking around in the graveyard, always making jokes at my expense. Haha. It was pretty funny though. After our walk we watched the movie Smoking Aces and then watched a couple of episodes of How I Met Your Mother to pass the time until Marieta came home from work as we had her keys. Brian and I basically live in the twins flat. Marieta got back around 1:30am and then we all got some sleep.

No comments: