Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 120

I woke up during the middle of the night soaking wet. My shirt was drenched and even my sheets were wet. I was sweating everything out in my sleep. It was gross and I felt nasty, but there was nothing I could do about it. I went back to sleep, but not for long because I heard everyone come barging into the flat around 4:30am. They all went out and obviously came back to mine. What else is knew. Now, usually I don’t mind, but due to the fact that I was just getting over being sick and had a big exam the next day I was livid. The music was blaring in Luke’s room so he didn’t hear the phone ring or people knocking at the door. Of course I heard it all. At one point the people at the door just kept consistently knocking loudly until they were heard. I heard about the whole minute of knocking and was so angry that I had to get out of bed to answer the door, When I answered the door the guy was standing out there with drink in hand and all smiley, but that smile went away real quick when I answered the door. He got the look of death from me. Then one of the guys came out of the room and said hi to me and he got the death stare as well. I later heard them talking in the hall that I seemed really mad. They were quite right. After I got up and had breakfast I packed up my books and headed to the library, as I didn’t want to deal with my mates. I was in the library for about five hours studying. Marieta even came over to keep me company and read a magazine that she had wanted to read. After the library I went back to my flat, ate a little something and showered. Once I was decent I went downstairs to continue studying. I basically just sprawled my stuff out all over the twin’s kitchen table, Brian and Marieta went to the Eldon, as it was Tuesday. They tried to get me to go, but I had to get as much studying in as I could. After they left I took a twenty-minute nap and then got back to studying. At around one am I headed off to bed.

No comments: