Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 121

Today is the day of my last exam. I got up at seven and got ready to catch the bus over to Headingly. I got there around 8:40 and got settled in the exam area. The tested started at nine and was three hours long. Of course I stayed for the whole three hours. I had to answer four out of five questions, which does not seem that bad, but each question is worth 25 points. The first question was not so bad and my hopes began to rise, but after I turned the page and read the other questions I knew that Management Accounting 3 was going to win. I chose the questions that I thought I could get the most points on. I put down every little piece of work that I could in hopes that I will get more points. When noon came around the exam was over and I was officially done with Uni. It felt nice, but at the same time I was worried about the test that I had just taken. I took the bus back to my flat. When I got back I put some laundry in, showered and ate. After that I took about a three-hour nap until seven and then hung out with Marieta and Brian. 

No comments: