Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 119


Today I woke up feeling ok. Now, just so you now I planned to go to Amsterdam before I left for home on the 29th, but due to me being sick and just wanting to go home because all you want to do is be home when you are sick, Amsterdam was looking slim. I chatted with my mom and she said that I should just come home early and not go to Amsterdam. Of course my dad agreed as well. I was really considering that, but I knew that I would regret not going to Amsterdam. So instead of spending four days in Amsterdam I changed the return flight and now we would only be spending tow days there. After doing that I had some yogurt and then went back to sleep for about another hour. While I was sleeping UPP came in my room to check the window or something. I do not like that fact that they can just come in whenever. It was quite weird because I was just lying in my bed and they were doing their thing. They were only there for about a minute but still. After they left I got up and finally felt myself. I got dressed and did some revision for my exam on Wednesday, Now, I should have been studying for this exam the whole past week, but of course I was dying in bed and had no energy to focus on anything except for sleeping. I e-mailed my professor and she said that I could take the re-sit exam as my first exam, but I would have to take it at the same time that it started in England. So if the exam started in England at nine, I would have to be prepared to take it at four in the morning. Not only that but I would have to take it Purchase and it would be during the week of July 26th, which is the week right after my 21st birthday and that would be the last thing that I want to think about, so I decided to just take it on Wednesday. I ate some soup, procrastinated a little and then the fire alarm went off. I went over to Brian’s as I was just getting over being quite ill and did not want to stand out in the cold. After it stopped I went back to my room and tried to continue to study. I was highly unmotivated so it was hard, but I tried. After that I went to bed.

No comments: