Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 115


Last night I didn’t sleep well at all. I was hot and cold and all that jazz. I woke up around 11 and got ready as I had my first exam today at 1:30. I caught the bus to Headingly campus and got to the room I needed to be at. The exam was an hour and a half. Plus it was open book and multiple choice so it was not so bad at all. I wish my next exam would be the same, but no luck with that. After the exam I stopped by this art expo that was going on. It was pretty interesting. I took the bus back to my flat and just watched movies for the rest of the day as I felt like crap again. It was weird because during the test I felt fine, but when I got back to my room I felt horrible. I wound up watching Seven Pounds and I Love You Beth Cooper. After the movies I went to sleep.

No comments: