Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 100

I can't believe I have been here for a hundred days. Sometimes it feels longer and sometimes it feels shorter, but it all depends on the day.
Today I got up around eight because I was handing in my paper today and I had to finish up the bibliography and stuff. I got dressed, had some breakfast and then headed off to the library to finish up. By the time I revised it and everything it was about 11:30 and it was due by 12. I printed it off, which I had to wait on line to do, but after that I headed over to hand it in. I put it in a plastic folder, and handed it in! I am done with my assignments! For now at least. I still have two exams, but those are on the 14th and the 19th, so I have some time to relax. After I handed it in I went to the gym and then headed back to my room to eat and shower. Tatiana was talking about to a foam party and I was really excited to go. Later on she said that she could not go because her parents didn't wire her money and didn't know who else was going so I accepted the fact that I was no going. So, I hung around with Brian, the twins and everyone else. Then Ash texted me to ask me if I was going to the foam party. I had no idea he was going and when I knew that I was so in! I got dressed and got ready to go to the foam party!

No comments: