Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 108

Today I got woken up by a leaf blower at nine. I had no idea why they were blowing leaves because it was wet outside. How do you blow leaves when they are wet? I tried to go back to sleep, but there was no hope so I had breakfast, watched HIMYM and then went downstairs to meet Marieta and go to the gym. After the gym we came back had lunch and then I showered. Marieta went to work and then I watched some more HIMYM and sorted out paperwork that I printed off at the library. I was supposed to go out with my mates, but I was just not in the mood to go out so I decided to stay in. I went over to see Brian for a bit and then we walked over to get pizza. Well actually Brian just came for the walk and I ordered pizza. We both got beer. I had a beer and ate pizza at Brian's and then headed back to my room because Brian had to get work done. I continued watching some more HIMYM and then went to bed.

No comments: