Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 106

Today I slept until about 11:30. I got ready and then headed downstairs as Marieta and myself were going to the gym together. We had a good workout. After that we came back and had some lunch. Then Marieta had to get ready for work, and I headed upstairs to shower and watch some more HIMYM. At around seven I met up with Steph and Chloe and we headed to the O2 Academy as tonight we were going to see Chase and Status live! It was different than every other time I went out with everyone because this was like an actually event. I had a blast! It was so much fun. Afterwards we walked back and then I headed over to the Eldon to meet up with everyone else. When the the bar was closing everyone was going to another bar called Burbon. I was planning on going to bed, but I decided to go out. I didn't get in until about five in the morning, but I didn't care. It was a fun night and I am glad I went out with everyone.

No comments: