Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 102

Last night was AWESOME! Everyone had a blast, especially Brian. He was dancing and singing all night. By the end of the night my feet and my knee were killing me due to the fact that I was wearing heels. So, while we were waiting for the taxi I sat down at the bus stop. Next to me were two guys and two girls. I started talking to the guy next to me and he picked up on the fact that I was from New York. He liked my accent. lol We began talking about our nights. He shared with me that his friend was into that girl and of course the girl had a friend that he was supposed to entertain for his friend. I didn't mean to but I began to laugh. It was just funny because the guy talking to me was not interested in the friend what so ever. We laughed and chatted for the five minutes I was there. There was no awkward silence or anything. He was easy to talk to and it was just a nice moment. It was one of those moments that you will never forget. It will be a perfect moment forever. When the taxi I arrived we shook hands and said nice to meet you and then I left. I have no idea what is name is or where he studies and all he knows about me is that I am from New York. I will never see him again. It just makes me wonder why we meet certain. I mean I am never going to see him again, but it would be interesting to know why at that point and time I met this guy. Oh well.
Anyway, I woke up around noon today and looked back at all the pictures taken from last night. There was so many and they were all great. I received a text from Brian thanking me for last night as he said he had an awesome birthday and loved the place we went to. After that I finished watching the first season of How I Met Your Mother and then I got dressed and went to the gym. When I got back I showered, had dinner and then went downstairs to hang out with Brian and the twins. At around eleven I came up and got some sleep because I was exhausted from the past two nights.

No comments: