Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 107

Slept until two today since I got in really late last night. When I got up, I heard the ice cream man. Let me tell you that the ice cream man music hear is much different than the one at home. Here is sounds like creepy horror movie ice cream music, with scary clowns. It is not a truck that I would want to buy ice cream from. Anyway, I then went downstairs to hang out with Marieta before she had to go to work. We had some lunch and then we both walked into town together. She parted for work and I went to the library to print more things off. After the library I headed to the gym. When I finished at the gym I walked back to my room to eat some food, shower and put some laundry in. Then I watched some more HIMYM. After a couple of episodes I headed over to Tom's flat and hung out with everyone over there for a bit. When I got back to my flat I skyped with my mom and then headed off to bed.

No comments: