Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 103

Today I slept in. It was amazing. It was another cloudy and chilly day out. I basically just stayed in and watched How I Met Your Mother. I skyped with my mom and grandparents as the family was over celebrating Cheryl's birthday. I later skyped with Aunt Maria, Uncle Mike and Richie. They told me how nice it was outside and Cheryl even went to the beach. Ugh! I am so jealous. Anyway, after that I went downstairs to hang out with Brian and the twins. We then decided to go to the Eldon for some drinks. It was really funny because some Irish guy came over and began chatting with Marieta. He was quite drunk. We told him politely to leave. Later when Marieta and Brian were getting drinks at the bar he came back and began chatting with Valentina. He realized we were not interested and asked Valentina if she wanted him to F off. She said yes please and then he flipped her the finger as her walked away. I don't understand why he did that because he was the one asking us if we wanted him to leave. Whatever. After that the twins started dancing and all the guys began to look. Of course I get embarrassed because I am not one to be the center of attention, but the twins don't care. And Brian just loves it because all the guys are envious that he is in the bar with three hot girls. Haha. It was a fun night and we had a lot of laughs. We then headed back and decided to have a slumber party together. For some odd reason I had an extra mattress in my flat so Brian helped me bring that down to the twins and we set it up. We then decided to watch a scary movie. It was called The Collector and was pretty good. After the movie we all snuggled in and fell asleep. Marieta and I on her bed and Brian and Valentina on the mattress on the floor. It was nice.

No comments: