Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 11


Today was a good day even though it was windy, which made it freezing cold outside. When I walked into to town I was freezing cold. By the time I got back to my room, some of my toes where numb. I made some soup to warm and then did some research on traveling to Paris. I am meeting Emily on the weekend of Feb 12th. I just have to figure out the cheapest way to get there. I am very excited to go because I am will be in Paris for Valentines Day! J
I took the bus over to the other part of campus to pick up my food card. It was a quick trip. I was unsure which bus to take back so I just got on one and hoped for the best. It worked out fine because it got me to where I needed to go. I took the bus back to the other part of campus and went to go straighten out my schedule because I am missing a lecture that I should be. By the time I got there it was five past four and everyone had already left. Figures. So I just walked back in the freezing cold and then made soup.
After doing some research I got ready for the night. Shaving my legs was a hassle due to the fact that the shower is so tiny, but I managed. After I was done I met up with Brian and we picked up Carl and then began our night.
The night was fun. There were many people hanging out in the kitchen. I met some more new people and I got to chat and hang out with my flat mate more, which was nice.
After our long night of partying everyone left. I then skyped with mom and she finally met Brian. After that I headed to bed, since it was around 5am.

No comments: